Angela Wilhelm

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Away from Athens

The past weekend was pretty exciting. Faye has tagged it as "a weekend for the books". It started out on Saturday driving to Columbus to attend the green jobs rally for Power Vote with other Sierra Student Coalition members. A full tank of gas and multiple confused text messages and phone calls later, we got there late and walked into a room full of fliers, poster supplies, markers and empty chairs. We were bummed.




Then we headed off to Dayton and ran into a very sad excuse for a playground at a TA stop to spend even more money that I don't have, on gasoline (I usually don't drive this much and use this much gas, I swear).





Finally getting to Faye's was a relief. She has one of the coolest houses ever. Everything is aged and collected from all over the place. I loved it.


Then we dodged falling tree branches on the way home on Sunday. But that's a post for another day.

Ten images? Is that too much for one post? It was a good weekend, what can I say...

My apologies for not posting more on Scotland. I've been slightly overwhelmed and without tools to get the job done.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Angela..came across your post in a Power Vote google search. I work on PV in TN. I love your photos! I'm a photographer as well..What camera do you use??

Angela Wilhelm said...

Hey Christine! I have the Canon 40D and it's a really great camera. Thanks for checking out my blog!

About Me

My photo
Staff photographer at the Sandusky Register. Videographer at youtube.com/doghouse Follow me on instagram @angwilhelm and @sanduskyregister

Stat Counter